- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 drops of rose oil (make your own rose oil)
1. Mix almonds and honey in a bowl.
2. Stir in yogurt until blended well.
3. Use your fingertips to massage the mask on your face for two minutes. Be careful not to let the mask get in your eyes, nose, or mouth.
4. Rinse with cool water and pat your face dry.
5. Use your regular moisturizer.
What's your favorite facial scrub recipe?
If you liked this recipe, then you'll love these:
|Pumpkin Face Mask Recipe|
|Pineapple and Cornmeal Face Mask for Oily Skin|