I love it when I can use ingredients from my kitchen to make beauty recipes because I don't have to wait to go to the store before I can make it. This easy DIY face mask for oily skin has just a few ingredients, but they work wonderfully together to combat excess oil on your face.
This pineapple and cornmeal face mask is great for oily or combination skin, but don't use it on dry skin because it can dry out your skin too much and cause irritation.
Pineapple and Cornmeal Face Mask for Oily Skin
This face mask for oily skin works because pineapple is a natural exfoliant due to an enzyme that breaks down dead skin cells on the surface of your skin. Yogurt helps moisturize and nourish the skin. Cornmeal is great for oily skin, and it helps exfoliate your skin
1- 1/2 inch thick slice of pineapple
2 tablespoons yogurt
4 tablespoons cornmeal
1. Use a blender or food processor to puree the pineapple slice.
2. Pour pineapple puree in to a bowl and add the yogurt. Add cornmeal until you get a thick paste.
3. Let sit for 5 minutes to let the cornmeal soften.
4. Use your fingertips to gently spread mask all over your face, but avoid the eye area.
5. Let sit on your face for 15 minutes before rinsing.
.Use this face mask for oily skin no more than once a week for glowing skin.
If you love this face mask for oily skin recipe, you'll love these:
|DIY Clarifying Shampoo Recipe|
|Honey and Brown Sugar Lip Scrub|
|Caramel Coffee Sugar Scrub Recipe|