The avocado is truly amazing for your skin: The pit exfoliates, the flesh moisturizes, and the peel contains skin healthy oils.
DIY Avocado Foot Scrub Recipe
What You Need
1 avocado pit
1/2 an avocado
1/4 cup cornmeal
1 tablespoon sea salt
Spice mill or coffee grinder
1. Let the pit sit for two days until dry. Break in to small pieces.
2. Grind the pit with a spice mill or coffee grinder until it is gritty.
3. Scoop the fruit out of the avocado half, but save the skin and set aside.
4. Mash the avocado and cornmeal. Add 1/4 cup avocado pit powder and sea salt..
5. Use a foot basin to gently massage the mixture on to your feet and toes. Rise with warm water.
6. Rub any calloused areas with the avocado peel with the inside of the peel next to your skin. The oil will moisturize your skin. Do not rinse off. Your skin may turn green, but keep rubbing and it will go away.