DIY Avocado Hot Oil Treatment Recipe for Damaged HairThis recipe uses avocado oil, which is extracted from the flesh of the fruit. This gives your hair an added boost of avocado goodness. Jojoba oil is actually more of a wax than an oil. It closely mimics the sebum that we naturally produce, so it can help relieve dry scalp. It also makes hair soft and shiny.
- 1/4 of an avocado, mashed
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons jojoba oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- An old towel
- Medium bowl
- Large bowl
1. Use a whisk to combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
2. Fill a large bowl half way with hot water. Place medium bowl inside large bowl to heat the recipe. Stir occasionally. Don't heat in the microwave because this can cause hot spots that can burn your scalp.
3. When it is as body temperature, apply it to your damp hair.
4. Wrap hair in old towel and let sit 20 minutes.
5. Rinse well and use your favorite shampoo. . No need for conditioner because the oils will keep nourishing your hair.
Let me know if you try this DIY avocado hot oil treatment recipe for damaged hair!
If you like this post, you'll love these posts!
|Whipped Preshampoo Oil Treatment|
|Chamomile Infused Hot Oil Treatment for Dry, Damaged Hair|
|Best Products for Dry, Damaged Hair|
|Restore Damaged Hair With Dove|