Confess. How many pumpkin spice lattes have you had this year? Be honest. I won't judge. If you just can't get enough of these yummy drinks, maybe you should try a pumpkin spice latte sugar scrub recipe. It has the same yummy fragrance, but a lot less calories, and you can make it at home! This easy recipe will slough off dead skin cells, which is so important as the weather gets cooler. As the air gets colder and drier, your skin will start to look dull. Use this scrub weekly to gently get rid of dead skin cells, leaving behind glowing skin.
Link in this post may be affiliate links, which means that I earn a small commission from sales.
What You Need
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup coffee grounds
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup carrier oil (I used safflower oil)
- Combine both sugars, coffee groups, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well.
- Add oil and stir very well.
- Spoon in to container.
- Use once a week before bathing to slough off dead skin cells. It's best to rub it in a circular motion. Do not use on your face. Rinse well and wash if necessary. Use lotion afterwards.
This recipe will make 2 cups of scrub, You can cut it in half to fill an 8 ounce mason jar with a little left over. You can also double or triple it to make several jars.