This recipe makes 2 cups, so you'll have plenty to last you for months. You can use it every day or as needed. Since this recipe doesn't use a preservative, you should store it in the fridge for a week.
DIY Parsley and Peppermint Astringent Recipe
What You Need
- 2 cups distilled water
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh peppermint leaves
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- Boil the water in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add parsley and peppermint leaves.
- Let steep for 30 minutes
- Strain in to glass jar.
- Add peppermint essential oil.
Shake gently before each use.
This must be stored in the fridge.
Photo from cochrane / freedigitalphotos.net