Dark circles can be caused by stress, allergies, not getting enough sleep, or genetics. Unfortunately, if your mom was prone to getting dark circles under her eyes, you probably are too.
This easy to make calming chamomile eye serum recipe works by calming irritation and moisturizing your skin. Use it daily for best results. You can also use this easy eye cream for under eye circles.
Links in this post may be affiliate links, which means that I earn a small commission from sales. Thanks for supporting Everything Pretty.
Calming Chamomile Eye Serum Recipe
What You Need
- 3 tablespoons jojoba oil
- 4-5 drops lavender essential oil
- 4-5 drops chamomile essential oil
- Mix the jojoba oil and essential oils in a small bowl.
- Pour in to a small bottle.
- Use one drop of the serum per eye twice a day.
- Use after washing your face.
Easy peasy, right?
Photo from zole4 via freedigitalphotos.net