Our growing season is late this year, but raspberries will be in season soon. When they are, I'll be in the kitchen canning jams and baking yummy desserts. We have several raspberry bushes growing on the farm, so I can make this from fresh, organic berries.
Yesterday, I posted a vanilla and cream mask that has white clay in it, and this recipe has white clay as well. White clay pulls toxins from your skin and exfoliates.
This mask will gently tighten your skin, lightly bleach dark spots, and exfoliate to remove dead skin cells. Use once a week for best results.
Do not use on sunburned, damaged, or dry skin.
Links in this post may be affiliate links, which means that I earn a small commission.
Raspberry Refining Mask Recipe
What You Need
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- Purified water
- 2 teaspoons white clay
- 2 teaspoons ground oatmeal
- Mortar and pestle
- Use mortar and pestle to grind the oatmeal and white clay together. Set aside.
- Mash berries with the mortar and pestle. If berries are dry, add water to make a runny paste.
- Add the berries to the oatmeal and clay. Let sit for 2 minute to thicken.
- If it's too thin, add some more ground oats. If it's thick, add water.
- Apply to your face and neck. Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes. Rinse well. Follow with a moisturizer.
Looking for more great natural face mask recipes? Try one of these!
Banana Cream Mask for Dry Skin
Avocado and Buttermilk Face Mask
Peaches and Cream Glow Mask