I am so excited for summer to begin that I've been featuring a lot of masks perfect for this time of the year. The sun can zap moisture from your skin, so it's important to keep your skin nourished and moisturized. You should be wearing sunscreen every day, but if you do get a burn, this mask will help mild burns feel better.
This banana cream mask is great for dry skin, sensitive skin, sunburns, mature skin, and irritated skin. Do not use if you have a severe sunburn.
This will make one treatment. Use this once or twice a week for best results.
This is another very easy mask. You can make it in less than 5 minutes, and it doesn't need a lot of equipment or hard to find ingredients.
Banana Cream Face Mask for Dry Skin or Sunburns
What You Need
- 2-inch chunk of a very ripe banana
- Mortar and pestle
- Use a mortar and pestle to mash the banana piece.
- Add cream very slowly to make a paste. You should be able to easily spread the mask.
- Pull your hair back away from your face and spread the mask all over your face and neck.
- Let sit for up to 30 minutes before rinsing.
This banana cream face mask won't fully dry, so you'll have to watch the clock.
photo credit: redjar via photopin cc