Today, I have a great face mask recipe for dry skin. It has honey in it, which is a humectant. Humectants draw moisture from the air to you skin, so this mask will keep your skin hydrated even after you take it off.
You can use it on all skin types, and it's great to use in the winter or after traveling. Even though it is spring, my house is still dry. My skin still needs a little extra moisture, so I use this every week or two.
The links below may be affiliate links. By shopping with these links, you pay the same price and I earn a small commission. Thanks for supporting Everything Pretty.
DIY Honey and Wheat Germ Face Mask Recipe
What You Need
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Put your hair in a ponytail or use a headband to keep your hair back.
- Spread the mask on your face and neck in a thin, even coat.
- Lie down and let the mask dry for 30 minutes.
- Use a very warm, wet washcloth to gently remove the mask. As the honey heats up, it will start to get runny.
- Follow with a moisturizer.
This recipe makes one treatment. Discard any leftovers.
Want to get notified of more great recipes like this one? Sign up for my newsletter and get an email after every post or choose the weekly for one email per week with all of the posts from the last week.
You can also follow me on social media with the links below.
Photo from artur84 / freedigitalphotos.net
Get posts delivered to your inbox daily or weekly. Subscribe now!