This is one of my oldest recipes, and I love it as much today as I did as a teenager. This egg white firming mask works better than any commercial product I've used to shrink pores and tone your skin. Your face will feel tighter, look better, and your pores will look smaller.
The results are amazing, but they are temporary. No DIY recipe or even commercial product can completely shrink your pores or permanently tighten your skin, but this does a great job for several days.
All skin types can use this mask, but it is best for those with saggy skin or large pores. Warning: This mask gets tight! You'll definitely feel it working. If it gets too uncomfortable, rinse it off immediately.
Another reason that I love this mask so much is that I have chickens that give me fresh eggs every day. I know that my eggs are organic and healthy, and that makes me happy. I will often use the egg yolk for a hair mask and put the white on my face either plain or in this recipe.
Easy Egg White Firming Mask Recipe
What You Need
- 1 egg white from a small or medium egg
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Mix the egg white and cornstarch together with a fork or whisk. There should not be any lumps.
- Apply to the face and neck with your fingertips.
- Lie down while the mask dries. If you are standing or sitting, the mask will pull your face down, which is the opposite of what you want.
- Let dry for 20 minutes before rinsing.
Leftovers from this egg white firming mask recipe should be discarded.
image via m_bartosch / freedigitalphotos.net
Get posts delivered to your inbox daily or weekly. Subscribe now!