What Causes Wrinkles and Fine Lines?
As we age, our skin naturally loses elasticity. We produce less collogen and elastin, which eventually causes wrinkles. There's nothing you can do to completely get rid of wrinkles, but you can help reduce their appearance and slow down their natural progression.
Homemade Wrinkle Cream Recipe
This recipe has a lot of ingredients, but they are all carefully selected for their anti-aging and skin benefits. The oils are full of the essential vitamins that your skin needs to stay healthy. To use, dab on problem areas like around the eyes but avoid getting the product in your eyes. If you have oily skin, use more rose water as directed below.
The list of ingredients are linked to the products on Amazon, which are affiliate links. It doesn't cost you any more to use these links, but I earn a small percentage of the sale. This helps support my blog, which means more great recipes for you!
What You Need
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons jojoba oil
- 3 teaspoons rosehip seed oil
- 3 teaspoon apricot kernel oil
- 1.5 teaspoons beeswax
- 6 teaspoons rose water (10 teaspoons if you have oily skin)
- Double boiler
- Place coconut oil, jojoba oil, rosehip seed oil, apricot kernel oil, and beeswax in the double boiler. Head on low heat until melted, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add rose water and stir well.
- Let cool until it starts to set up.
- Pour into a wide mouth glass jar.
For best results, use your homemade wrinkle cream recipe every day.