This oil is heavy, but you follow it with your regular facial cleanser. This way you get all the benefits of the oil, but it's not too heavy for oily skin. For best results, follow with a toner after washing if you have oily skin. This also works really well for dry skin because it nourishes your skin, and the oils leave your skin feeling soft.
This versatile oil isn't just for your face. You can use it all over your body at night to deeply moisturize your skin. It is a great way to get your hands and feet soft in just one night.
The links below may be affiliate links. It doesn't cost you anything additional to shop from these links, but I earn a commission from the sale. Thanks for supporting my blog.
DIY Makeup Removing Oil Recipe
What You Need
- 2 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- 2 tablespoons apricot kernel oil
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 vitamin E capsules
- 20 drops orange or lavender essential oil
- Combine all of the oils in a glass bottle with a lid.
- Shake well to blend.
- Pierce the vitamin E capsules with a sterilized pin and squeeze the liquid in to the oils.
- Add one of the essential oils.
- Use within 6 months.