When I first started using them, I wasn't sure exactly how I was supposed to get a good arch on my eyebrows. Maybe I'm not the first person to think of this solution, but I thought it was pretty smart. And it works great!
|Crappy iPhone pic!|
1. Warm the wax by rubbing it between your hands for a few seconds.
2. Hold the wax strip up to your brow line, and since they are transparent, you can see your brows through the wax.
3. Use an eyeliner or lip liner and make draw your brow line on the wax strip. Since the pencil is waxy, it works well. You could also use a Sharpie or other alcohol based marker.
4. Cut the wax strip with scissors.
|The bottom line is just the bottom of the wax line.|
5. Peel the wax strips apart and carefully place them under your brows.
6. Press them down firmly with a finger.
7. Gently pull the skin on the outer part of your eye away from your eye so your skin is taut.87. Grab the wax strip on the outer part of your eye with your other hand and pull quickly.
8. Cut the strips to get between your brows.
9. Finish grooming with tweezers as needed.
See how easy that is? I think these strips hurt less than a professional wax, and my sensitive skin isn't as red afterwards. I have more grooming to do with tweezers, but that's OK for the price and convenience.