For centuries, people have been using strawberries to whiten their teeth. This simple DIY tooth whitener recipe is very easy to make and use, but it works very well.
DIY Strawberry Tooth Whitener
What You Need
3-6 ripe strawberries
2 teaspoons baking soda (divided)
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 cup water
1. Puree the berries in a blender and pour in to a small dish.
2. Use a toothbrush to paint your teeth with the berry mixture. Let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Combine water, 1 teaspoon baking soda, and cream of tartar.
4. Swish in your mouth for several seconds.
5. Brush your teeth with the remaining teaspoon of baking soda.
6. Rinse with cool water.
Bonus: this tastes better than other tooth whitening products!
Talk to your dentist before using.