If you use rose petals just after they've fallen off the plant, you will get the same great effect for your skin and hair, but the fragrance won't be as strong. If you want a strongly scented vinegar bath, use young petals that are still in bloom.
DIY Rose Petal Vinegar Bath
What You Need
2 cups rose petals
1 quart apple cider vinegar
Sterilized wide mouth mason jar
Plastic lid for jar
1. Spread rose petals on paper towels and let dry overnight.
2. Bring vinegar to boil on medium heat in saucepan.
3. Place rose petals in wide mouth mason jar.
4. Pour vinegar over rose petals.
5. Cap jar with a non metal lid and let sit for 2 weeks.
6. Strain and place in sterilized mason jar bottle with a plastic lid.
7. Use 2 cups in a bath. Soak for 10 to 20 minutes.