DIY Honey Paste
What You Need
The links to Amazon are affiliate links. When you shop through my links, you pay the same low price, but I get a commission. This helps support my blog. Thanks for supporting me!
- 1 tablespoon almonds
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon zinc oxide paste
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pair of soft gloves
- Spice mill
1. Grind almonds and oatmeal in a spice grinder. They will scrub away dead skin, so leave some grit.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
3. Rub all over hands.
4. Put gloves on to keep the paste on your hands.
5. Leave on for several hours. Overnight is best.
6. Rinse paste off with cool water.
See how easy that was? Do this once a week for best results.
Do you want recipes like this delivered to your inbox every day? Click here to subscribe to my daily newsletter.
Image from artur84 / freedigitalphotos.net