DIY Bubble Bath for Kids
What You Need
1 egg white
2 packets of unflavored gelatin
1/3 cup liquid castile soap
1 tablespoon oil (olive oil, almond oil, or apricot oil)
6 drops of essential oil
1. Beat the egg white slightly.
2. Fold in the unflavored gelatin.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4. Start filling the tub with water. When it is half full, add the DIY bubble bath for kids.
5. Rinse with cool water after the bath to remove residue.
This recipe makes enough for one bath. Do not store leftovers. Do not use with children who may drink the bath water because of the egg white and essential oils.
Follow me on Pinterest for more great DIY beauty recipes from myself and other bloggers!
photo credit: jellywatson via photopin cc