This easy apple pulp pomade recipe is a great way to moisturize sensitive skin. Instead of an expensive day at the spa, you can make this to use at home! Grab your favorite book and make this easy moisturizing mask for your entire body and hair.
DIY Apple Pulp Pomade Recipe
What You Need
15 medium apples
1/2 cup apricot kernel oil
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1. Quarter apples and place in a large stock pot.
2. Add a little bit of water so the apples don't get too dry and burn.
3. Simmer until the apples are soft like applesauce. Add more water as needed so it doesn't burn.
4. Cook for half an hour.
5. Pour off extra water, if there is any.
6. Add apricot kernel oil and lemon zest and mix.
7. When the mixture is warm to the touch, slather all over your body. For easy clean up, sit in the tub or shower.
8. Let it sit for 10 minutes before rinsing.