1. Hair mask
3. Massage in to scalp to reduce dandruff.
4. Use a small amount on curly hair to define curls.
5. Add to liquid castile soap for a natural shampoo.
6. Soothe an itchy or irritated scalp.
7. Use as an all over moisturizer.
8. Rub all over your body before showing so soap doesn't dry out your skin.
9. Massage oil.
10. Put on minor cuts and scrapes. It's antibacterial and will help skin heal.
11. Spread coconut oil on sunburned skin. It soothes as it heals.
12. Natural deodorant because it kills bacteria.
13. Anti-itch cream for bug bites.
14. Fade age spots.
15. Cuticle cream.
16. After shave.
17. Burn cream.
18. Rub on skin before shaving to reduce redness and razor burn.
19. Help heal eczema.
20. Reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
21. Mix with brown sugar for a natural scrub.
22. Rub on calloused feet for soft feet.
23. Rub on a new tattoo.
24. Use as a moisturizer. If it's too oily, use only at night.
25. Lip balm.
26. Wipe off makeup with a little bit of coconut oil on a cotton ball.
27. Spot acne treatment.
28. Mix coconut oil and baking soda to brush teeth.
29. Wrinkle cream.
30. Mix with equal parts olive oil to wash your face.
31. Mix coconut oil and honey for a soothing and healing face mask.
32. Scrub lips with a mixture of coconut oil and brown sugar.
33. Eat ¼ teaspoon to soothe a sore throat.
34. Rub on nipples after nursing.
35. Natural diaper rash cream.
36. Hemorrhoid relief.
37. Reduces redness and swelling for minor bruises.
38. Dab coconut oil in nostrils after a nosebleed..