Peel off masks are a great way to extract blackheads and get smooth, radiant skin. You'll pay a lot of money to get this treatment in a spa, but you can make your own at home for just a few pennies per treatment!
DIY Peel Off Mask Recipe
What You Need
1/4 cup fruit juice (see below)
1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
1. Pour juice or a combination of two juices in a double boiler.
2. Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over juice.
3. Heat in double boiler for one minute while stirring.
4. Cool mixture in the fridge for half an hour.
5. Use your fingertips to spread over your face.
6. Let dry completely.
7. Peel mask off your face gently.
8. Rinse face well.
This makes enough for one application. Do not store leftovers for later use.
Sensitive skin - apple juice
Dry skin - cantaloupe or honeydew juice
Oily skin - watermelon juice
Acne prone skin - tomato juice
photo credit: Peg E. aka SaraMarx via photopin cc