DIY Dandruff Scrub Recipe
1/2 cup grapeseed oil (or olive oil)
2 tablespoons cornmeal
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
plastic wrap or shower cap
1. Place oil, cornmeal and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl.
2. Stir until a thick paste forms.
3. Wet hair with warm water.
4. Place mixture in your hands and gently warm by rubbing your hands together.
5. Gently massage the mixture on your scalp using your fingertips.
6. Wrap hair in plastic wrap or put on a shower cap. Let oil rest on scalp for 30 minutes.
7. Rinse hair and wash as usual.
This makes enough for one treatment. Discard leftovers.
For more great recipes from myself and other bloggers, follow DIY Beauty Recipes on Pinterest!