This easy body scrub uses avocado pits that you would normally throw away to gently scrub away dead skin cells and moisturize your skin. The next time you eat an avocado, save the pit for this luxurious scrub you can use at home. If your skin is very dry, use yogurt in this scrub.
Don't want to waste any of the avocado? Try this easy hair Avocado Oil Treatment for your hair!
DIY Avocado Body Scrub
What You Need
2 or 3 avocado pits
1 cup milk or yogurt
Coffee grinder or spice mill
1. Allow the avocado pits to dry for several days. Do not let them get too dry because they can break your grinder.
2. Grind pits in spice mill or coffee grinder until the are a grainy powder.
3. Combine powder and milk or yogurt in a small bowl.
4. Spread paste all over your body using your fingertips. This recipe is safe to use on your face too.
5. Let sit for 10 minutes before rinsing in the shower.
This recipe makes enough for one treatment. Discard leftovers.