This soothing foot cream recipe stimulates and cools tired, achy feet. Vitamins from the oils soften skin, so your feel feel pampered and look great. This recipe is easy to make at home. You can find most ingredients at the grocery store or a health food store or Amazon. Just click on the ingredient to go to the buying page.
Peppermint Foot Cream Recipe
What You Need
1/2 teaspoons borax
1/4 cup distilled water
1/4 cup grated beeswax
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon wheat germ oil
1 teaspoon lecithin
1/2 teaspoon vitamin E
30 drops peppermint essential oil
1. Combine borax and water in a small bowl. Stir until borax is dissolved.
2. In double boiler, heat beeswax and coconut oil. Remove from heat when melted.
3. Stir in wheat germ oil and lecithin.
4. Transfer beeswax and coconut oil mixture to blender. Slowly add the borax mixture.
5. Blend until creamy.
6. Pour in to a bowl. Add vitamin E oil and peppermint oil.
7. Pour in to a plastic or glass jar.
This recipe makes about one cup of peppermint foot lotion. It will keep for about 3 months.