In the summer, exfoliate to keep your skin looking healthy after spending time in the sun or in the pool. In the winter, exfoliating helps keep your skin looking great in the dry air.
Exfoliating is a great way to make your skin look and feel great. It removes the dead skin cells from the surface of your skin so your skin glows. If you use sunless tanning sprays, exfoliate just before you use them to help your tan last longer. You can make your own sugar scrub recipe easily in your own kitchen.
Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 1 cup white or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Mix together both ingredients in a bowl. White sugar is courser than brown sugar. Use all brown sugar or a mixture of the two sugars if your skin in sensitive.
- Use your fingers to scoop a small amount of scrub out of bowl. Gently rub sugar mixtures all over your body, moving in circles.
- Rinse well. Your body will be oily, so you can wash in the shower if desired.
- Store extra scrub in a container with a lid. It will last for several weeks without spoiling since it doesn't have water in it.
For more great recipes from myself and other bloggers, follow DIY Beauty Recipes on Pinterest!